When reporting an issue to Owl Support, it is very helpful to provide your internet browser information. Below is how to access it and determine what version of software it is.
There are a few different ways to get the version of the Chrome browser. Depending on your computer type and operating system, one may work and the other may not. Please try both if needed.
- Select Chrome on the menu bar and then About Google Chrome.
- In Settings select About Chrome.
- Open Safari.
- Select Safari on the menu bar.
- Select About Safari.
- Open Firefox.
- Select Firefox on the menu bar.
- Select About Firefox.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Select the gear icon to access settings.
- Select About Internet Explorer.