You must be a current customer in order to access the Owl Insights Knowledge Center for Clinical Users. For security purposes, you must also create a Zendesk Support Account and ensure you are logged into it.
To do so, make sure you are on the URL https://owlinsights.zendesk.com/. Click "Sign in" in the top right hand corner.
If you have already signed up for a Zendesk Support Account, enter in your credentials. If not, click "Sign up".
Once signed in, you'll be able to view articles on:
- Measure/Bundle Alerts and Assignment
- User Roles
- Password Resets/Account Activation
- Account and Login Troubleshooting
- Adding/Deactivating/Editing Patient and Respondent Accounts
- Best Practices
- Webinars and Training Videos
- And more!
If you are a Patient/Respondent you may access the public Knowledge Center at
Article is closed for comments.